Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Facilitator: Tamara Dourney

1. Name/Location/Company or craft represented at the Congress: Tamara Dourney, Florida, Craft Revolution/ Independent Design & Craft Association / Fort Pierce Craft Mafia.
2. How long have you been crafting?: All my life - my mom is the true queen of craft and I just try to keep up.
3. How did you hear about Craft Congress?: We were emailed by Gloria (I think!)
4. What are you hoping you'll take away after the sessions?: A better understanding of the community we operate in, knowledge that we can pass on to others through Craft Revolution.
5. Have you been to Pittsburgh before? How are you getting to Pennsylvania?: Nope! I'm flying in and I *hate* flying- I'm dreading it!
6. What songs are you planning on listening to during the trip?: I'm a sucker for 'Cracker' music, so I'll probably load up on Jerry Mincey and go! How can you beat songs with lyrics like, "A mangrove moon on a starry night is freedom enough for me!". Of course, it could be a "Florida" thing!

No comments: