Thursday, March 29, 2007

Meet Gloria Forouzan

1. Name/Location/Company or craft represented at the Congress: Gloria Forouzan, Fevered Mind Productions, Pittsburgh.
2. How long have you been crafting?: For as long as I can remember & I am old, so that is a very, very long time.
3. How did you hear about Craft Congress?: I am one of the people that imagined it & organized it.
4. What are you hoping you'll take away after the sessions?: New friendships with like-minded people from around the world, information on how to do what we do better, the sass & brass to make it happen again next year.
5. Have you been to Pittsburgh before? How are you getting to Pennsylvania?: I've lived in Pittsburgh, since 1979, (except for a six-year-long 'Lost Weekend' in New Orleans).
6. What songs are you planning on listening to during the trip?: Lots of songs by Talking Heads, Chaka Khan, Neil Young, Chrissy Hynde, (told you I'm old).

No comments: